Tim Terlegård wrote:
I was wondering if it perhaps would make sense to move the
ActionSucceededEvent notification after the reindexing of the
workflow status has been done?

doActionFor(...) calls _invokeWithNotification(...) and the bottom
of that method looks like this:

def _invokeWithNotification(self, wfs, ob, action, func, args, kw):
         for w in wfs:
             w.notifySuccess(ob, action, res)
             notify(ActionSucceededEvent(ob, w, action, res))
         if reindex:
             self._reindexWorkflowVariables(ob)
         return res

In an event handler I would like to use the catalog and search for published objects, but it's not possible because the catalog is updated after the event
handler is triggered.

That shouldn't matter, though - you get the object as part of the event, no need to search for it.

Martin