Am Mittwoch, den 16.07.2008, 15:57 +0000 schrieb Martin Aspeli:
> Daniel Nouri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

> > Robert Niederreiter writes:

> > > in the case where ICMFAddForm is no longer my interface to look up. then
> > > i have to overwrite the traverser.
> >
> > Why would ICMFAddForm no longer be the interface to look up?  It's the
> > the only type of add form that promises to do something meaningful with
> > the 'portal_type' attribute that's set on it in the traverser.
>
> And even if it weren't - we shouldn't hardcode the traversal adapter. We
> should
> make this a convenient implementation option. The actual URL of the add view
> should configurable via a TALES expression, which means that it can be written
> without the @@add bit.

sure

> Martin

Robert Niederreiter
IT-Architecture & Engineering
Aflingerstraße 7
A-6176 Völs
+43 699 160 20 192
+43 512 89 00 77

Squarewave Computing         WEB APPLICATIONS,  ZOPE,  PLONE, HOSTING
BlueDynamics Alliance        production: concept, development, design
http://squarewave.at         consulting: analysis, coaching, training
http://bluedynamics.com      management: projects, process, community