due to the refactoring of AccessControl we now have a few deprecation
errors. I've fixed them in CMFCore. Or at least I think I have - I'm not
sure if a BBB conditional import in a test is correct. But I'm stumped
with the one caused when CMFCalendar runs its functional tests:

Running Testing.ZopeTestCase.layer.ZopeLite tests:
   Set up Testing.ZopeTestCase.layer.ZopeLite in 0.920 seconds.
   Ran 2 tests with 0 failures and 0 errors in 0.006 seconds.
Running Products.CMFCalendar.testing.FunctionalLayer tests:
   Set up Products.CMFCore.testing.FunctionalZCMLLayer in 0.004 seconds.
   Set up
DeprecationWarning: UserFolder is deprecated. User folders are no longer
part of AccessControl, please depend on Zope2 and import from
OFS.userfolder or use the new minimal user folder classes from
   obj = getattr( obj, part )

I don't think the error is in GenericSetup but in whatever the list of
parts is that are being passed over to be imported. Extremely minor note -
does GenericSetup conform to coding guidelines? There seems to be a mix of
Java and PEP-8 styles in there.