On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Charlie Clark
<charlie.cl...@clark-consulting.eu> wrote:
> The only place I've noticed it triggering is the first time login/logout is
> called. The error is actually raise by App/ClassFactory:
> /Users/charlieclark/Sites/cmf-svn/CMF.buildout/trunk/src/Zope2/src/Zope2/App/ClassFactory.py:23:
> DeprecationWarning: UserFolder is deprecated. User folders are no longer
> part of AccessControl, please depend on Zope2 and import from OFS.userfolder
> or use the new minimal user folder classes from AccessControl.userfolder.
>  return getattr(m, name)
> Where m is AccessControl.User and name UserFolder

Yes, it triggers once the /portal/acl_users folder is loaded from the database.

> I can't find the corresponding call to that anywhere but I noticed some
> other calls to AccessControl.User such as for nobody. Actually, there seem
> to be quite a few nobodies around. Up to no good, no doubt!

Most of AccessControl.User isn't deprecated. There's compatibility
imports in that module taking care of everything else. I just had to
move the code outside that module to avoid circular import problems.