Am 28.09.2011, 16:38 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.cl...@clark-consulting.eu>:

> Am 27.09.2011, 23:41 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
> <charlie.cl...@clark-consulting.eu>:
>
>> Hi Ruslan,
>> I've just looked at this and it seems that we never released a 2.2
>> version
>> of CMFUid so you're using a very old bit of code that is most probably
>> not
>> suited to your version of Zope. You should be okay with the 2.2.0-beta
>> version.
>
> It looks like there was a 2.2.1 tag made but never released. Was there a
> reason for this or just an oversight? I have just run the CMFUid tests
> with Python 2.6 against Zope-2.13.9 and all passed. Is that okay for a
> release?
>
> Ruslan, as for putting these into the BSD ports tree, I think that's fine
> with Zope but I can't really think of a need for a standalone CMF build.
>
> Charlie

A follow-up on this after discussing the issue with Jens at the Zope 4
sprint in Berlin: 2.2 was released but flagged as "hidden" on PyPI. That
flag has now been removed. Ruslan, can you confirm that your BSD port now
works as expected?

Charlie
Kronenstr. 27a
Düsseldorf