Charlie Clark wrote on 20.11.2011 18:16:
Am 28.09.2011, 16:38 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.cl...@clark-consulting.eu>:

Am 27.09.2011, 23:41 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.cl...@clark-consulting.eu>:

Hi Ruslan,
I've just looked at this and it seems that we never released a 2.2
version
of CMFUid so you're using a very old bit of code that is most probably
not
suited to your version of Zope. You should be okay with the 2.2.0-beta
version.

It looks like there was a 2.2.1 tag made but never released. Was there a
reason for this or just an oversight? I have just run the CMFUid tests
with Python 2.6 against Zope-2.13.9 and all passed. Is that okay for a
release?

Ruslan, as for putting these into the BSD ports tree, I think that's fine
with Zope but I can't really think of a need for a standalone CMF build.

Charlie

A follow-up on this after discussing the issue with Jens at the Zope 4
sprint in Berlin: 2.2 was released but flagged as "hidden" on PyPI. That
flag has now been removed. Ruslan, can you confirm that your BSD port now
works as expected?

Charlie

I'm sorry for delay. I can confirm that all is now fine with it, thank you! Btw, i finally finished importing zope2.13/plone4 into the FreeBSD ports tree. All seems fine beside some strange plone themes rendering issue in production mode (all is working fine when in `debug-mode on'), but this is a topic for another mailing list :).
Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ruslan