Charlie Clark wrote:
Am 13.05.2013, 10:06 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2...@wcm-solutions.de>:

Types: File, Image
Action: object/view
  old: url_expr="string:${object_url}/file_view"
  old: url_expr="string:${object_url}/image_view"
  new: url_expr="string:${object_url}/view"

I think this is possibly the only one I would question: why the explicit
view as opposed to "/"? Is this difference between viewing the file or
image with metadata and when it is used as a resource elsewhere?

Yes. Default view and 'view' are identical for other content types, but File and Image have a download view and a preview.

Otherwise it's a very sensible clean up of a wart of the old style

Meanwhile this is checked in. But if there are no objections I'd like to make a small modification:

We have 'view' (not 'viewing') and 'edit' (not 'editing'), so I think we should use 'share' instead of 'sharing' for local roles.