Am 21.05.2013, 12:34 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <>:

Yes. Default view and 'view' are identical for other content types, but File and Image have a download view and a preview.

 Otherwise it's a very sensible clean up of a wart of the old style
Meanwhile this is checked in. But if there are no objections I'd like to make a small modification:

We have 'view' (not 'viewing') and 'edit' (not 'editing'), so I think we should use 'share' instead of 'sharing' for local roles.

Fine with me.

Kronenstr. 27a