Am .05.2015, 12:11 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <>:

thanks for working on this issue. I'm not very happy about the proposed
solution because it makes the GitHub repository the primary repository
and the canonical location for bug reports. But compromises never make
everybody happy.

For the record, like yuppie I'm not happy with Github as the canonical repository either. Is this because it's easier to use travis-ci? Or simply because it's more convenient to have everything in one place?

I'm happy about your proposal because it looks like a practicable
solution everybody can live with.

I can live with it because I haven't made a commit in at least two years.

Kronenstr. 27a