On 7 Oct 2005, at 08:27, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ok thanks,
The software responsible for this problem is Nuxeo CPS (Collaborative
Portal Server), which is based upon CMF (I think CMF itself is well- tested enough not to be accused of being responsible) and is very similar to the
maybe best-known Plone.
(By the way does anyone would know if this happens also with plone ?)

Anyway, I'm gonna ask on CPS mailing lists to see if this is a (hopefully
corrected in new realeases) bug or if this is not well known.

You need to do a little homework first. Try to find out *what* is writing to the database, what objects get changed. The Undo log might have some clues, otherwise use a ZODB analyzing tool like Tim suggested.

P.S.: The CMF does *not* write to the database when you view content, that's for sure.