M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
Well, given that in Zope 2.9.0 it also doesn't catch
the following warning that you get on startup:

DeprecationWarning: Using OFS.content_types is deprecated (will be
removed in Zope 2.11). Instead use zope.app.contenttypes.
  from OFS.content_types import guess_content_type

Did you put in a specific warn filter for this?

this doesn't sound surprising. Perhaps there's a bug
in the Zope filter code ?!

Well, the above was a bug that I think has already been fixed...

I haven't seen it though, as it's only in 2.9 and we're using 2.8

Our next version will only be available for Zope 2.7 onwards
and will remove much of the old-style interface logic which
we still have to keep around for backwards compatibility

When's this due to land?

Sorry, but we don't have an ETA yet.

*sulk* ;-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk