This is a good write up of how to do it.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/RelationalDatabases.stx

--Seth

gyro funch wrote:

 Hi,
I am a Zope newbie with some Python experience. We have a large amount of scientific data that we are planning to load into several ZODBs.
From the Zope interface, how can I access these 'external'
databases? Are databases other than Data.fs accessible? Must this be done using an external method of some sort?

Thanks for your help.

-g

What are the most popular cars? Find out at Yahoo! Autos <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38382/_ylc=X3oDMTEzNWFva2Y2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMmF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/popular/thisweek.html%20>

Seth Gottlieb
Optaros, Inc.
60 Canal Street
Boston, MA 02114