Am 16.10.2006, 16:52 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

While I couldn't find any trace in the collector, I did see that this has already been corrected in Zope 2.10.0
 Is it still worth submitting the error?
     def __setstate__(self, state):
        Globals.Persistent.__setstate__(self, state)
        if self.connection_string:
            try: self.connect(self.connection_string)
                logger.error('Error connecting to relational database.',
 And this is STILL wrong... FFS...
 How hard is "exc_info=True" to grasp as a concept?

Don't shoot the messenger! I've hardly touched the logging module so I'll plead ignorance (as well as stupidity ;-). But for 2.10 it is a big error if zLog is officially being deprecated. I'll submit a bug.

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...
Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!