Am 16.10.2006, 17:30 Uhr, schrieb Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Don't worry, that wasn't aimed at you I've hardly touched the logging module so I'll plead ignorance (as well as stupidity ;-). But for 2.10 it is a big error if zLog is officially being deprecated. I'll submit a bug. zLOG is gone, this shouldn't have been a big deal, but it would have been nice had whoever did the global search'n'replace to use the logging module instead of the zLOG module had bothered to rtfm first. It would have been even nicer had whoever fixed the original bug bothered to rtfm as well...

Oops, I submitted a duplicate bug (I did try looking beforehand) which has been rejected "as already fixed" - it certainly isn't in the 2.10 which can be downloaded. Will this automatically get the change which _has_ been made to trunk?

Charlie
eGenix.com

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...        http://www.egenix.com/
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...             http://zope.egenix.com/
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...        http://python.egenix.com/
Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!