> I do only read data to display and do not store it. do you still think
> that could affect integrity.
As far as I understand you're creating new connection in
python (External method or product) to call some queries
on it and to read data. You're also using ZSQLMethod in Zope
to call procedures that modify data. Yes?

I don't know the order of these actions but suppose that:
1. You call a procedure (with Zope machinery) that modified some data
2. You call query 'from python' to get these data
3. Your results are incorrect because you're using different
database connections, and commit was not done yet (at last Zope
commits 'automatically' at the end of request).

But maybe this is not your case.

Maciej Wisniowski