Am 18.01.2007, 17:58 Uhr, schrieb robert rottermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think I found the reason, for my problems with stored procedures.
it seems that on can not call a stored MySQL 5.0x procedure from zope
that returns a data set.

If you use the mxODBC Zope DA callproc() method then you can read the last result set returned by a procedure.

when I call the body of the stored procedure everything works fine.
what I now do as an interim solution, I call the "read only" procedures
directly from python.
procedures that alter data i call from a zope connector.
I would be glad to here of any reason not to do this.

Yes, if you really do something outside of Zope then you are compromising your transactional integrity.

Charlie