(this list replies to authors instead of the list as default >_< )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Eipper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 19/01/2007 13:52
Subject: Re: [Zope-DB] Process one PloneFormGen request into many SQL tables

Hi Dennis,

I was referred to the alchemist product by the PloneFormGen dev, but
unfortunatelly I found the documentation for it extremely lacking (as
in nonexistant :P)

Since I am only learning all this, I can't take a product where there
aren't at least intro docs for it and try to figure it all out by
myself :(

The only thing i could find is a video presentation that I will be
taking a look at this weekend. Maybe it will serve as a good intro
doc. For now I am trying to make it work using Python scripts + ZSQL
methods manually.

Would alchemist really simplify the coding? (/me has no idea)

Thanks for the reply!

Paul Eipper