Charlie Clark napisaƂ(a):
Am 22.01.2007, 11:24 Uhr, schrieb Pawel Lewicki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm using a configuration from the subject. It's quite an old Zope 2.7 instance without prospects of upgrade because of dependencies. Problem is with ODBC broker timeouts. When query takes too much time the connection breaks and Zope hangs. I suspect that ODBC client hangs and binds mxODBC binaries. I have the same problem when ODBC client is badly configured and I restart Zope with open connection. What would be the best option to free Zope from hung process? Additional layer like ODBC-ODBC bridge if available?

Can you provide more detailed information about your setup? ie. which combination of driver and bridge on which platforms you're using?

Progress 9.1 + OpenLink ODBC broker(5.1) on Solaris 32 Bit Sun Sparc Openlink ODBC client + Zope2.7 on Windows XP

Pawel Lewicki