Charlie Clark napisaƂ(a):
Am 22.01.2007, 13:00 Uhr, schrieb Pawel Lewicki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 I know what's causing timeouts  I can't help it now.

It would still be useful to others: is it a database, network or driver issue.

Increasing connection number doesn't help. I don't blame mxODBC as it is a great product.

Thanks

I just wonder if anyone had similar problems with any ODBC client. Maybe there is a way to bind mxODBC another way or use additional non-breaking layer.

What's the best to resolve it manually? Close and reopen the connection?

Charlie

You'd have to be able to get into Zope first :) Problem is that the whole service hangs.

Pawel