Hello,

I use zope2.9.4 with postgresql8.1, in my database i have some tables are the
result  of a query on other tables.
exe: table1 is the result of table2 with table3

My
user can connect to the database and he can modify the  table1, this
modification should done on the orginals tables table2 and table3
 my
problem is how  i can  specify the origin of the column in table for
verifing that table2 and table3 may this modifications?

thanks for all suggetions.

            G.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.