Am 26.01.2007, 08:37 Uhr, schrieb Graziella Toutoungis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello,
I use zope2.9.4 with postgresql8.1, in my database i have some tables are the result of a query on other tables.
exe: table1 is the result of table2 with table3
My
user can connect to the database and he can modify the  table1, this
modification should done on the orginals tables table2 and table3
 my
problem is how  i can  specify the origin of the column in table for
verifing that table2 and table3 may this modifications?

I am not exactly sure what you wish to do: is table1 simply a view based on a query of table2 and table3? It certainly sounds like it should be. But I am not sure if you update views in PostgreSQL that the original tables get updated.

You might wish to ask your question again in French as some of us will at least understand it like that.

Anway if you wish to update tables based on the results of queries in Zope you are probably best using a PythonScript to link the appropriate queries if this is not directly possible in SQL.

ie.

results = context.SQL.someQuery()
for result in results:
context.SQL.anotherQuery(result) # you probably wish to pass a dictionary based on the first query in

Charlie