Am 26.01.2007, 14:17 Uhr, schrieb Graziella Toutoungis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

    curs.execute("DROP TABLE test_fetch")
#    curs.execute(createQuery)
i will integrate in zope this code to create a form in
order to give the users the capability to manage my
database.
any suggestions?

Yes, you might want to look at existing products for managing tables/queries in Zope. Otherwise you should consider creating a Zope file system product and check that you can access the execute() method of the DA. This is certainly possible for our mxOBDC Zope DA but I think the ZpyscopgDA also supports it.

Charlie