--On 22. Mai 2007 13:54:14 +0100 David Daniel Estévez Durey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm trying to connect FileMaker with Zope through ODBC, but I'm not sure
if I could do this for free, without buying any driver or software. Can
anyone explain to me how to do it or if it isn't possible?

You ask that already two weeks ago and got several advices...did you take
them into account? If yes and if they don't fulfill your requirements, spend 95 Euro for mxODBC from Egenix and be a happy man. 95 Euro don't justify a week-long research with zero results.