Attached is a slightly modified Confera.py that does not require the
ts_regex
python package (something I do not have on my system and cant seem to
find - and yet something Confera will choke on during message posting if
it doesn't exist)

I've put the moded Confera.py up in my member folder at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/Coventry/Confera_Fix

Anyone who has problems utilizing Confera due to no ts_regex may find this
useful.

Does anyone know where to find ts_regex by itself?

If its not readily available (I cannot find it) I'd suggest making a minor
point
release of Confera that does not need it.

 <<Confera.py>>

Confera.py