I'm discovering the EMarket Product and test it to with it in our Firm.
I'm working with Zope 2.2.0 and i have 2 problems.
First I added a MarketItemsFolder to MarketItems then a added 2
MarketItems in the MarketItemsFolder but none of the 2 MarketItems shows
on the website. The Items are enabled and have a quantity of 500. When i
check the option sell as auction nothing happens. Whats the problem ?
Second when i try to sign in the after i submit the siginform i get a
http-authentication request and no login works with it. Whats the
problem ?
I'm searching for everything in the source but i don't find anything....

please help

thanks as