> >> Accualy I don´t have to do that.
> Looking more closely at DataSkins.py, I see that class DataSkin derives from
> Persistent.
> So, I was wrong -- please ignore what I said about needing to derive from
> Persistent :-)

I added PropertyManager to EmployX and it saves properties?

Is this correct?
- The objects are stored presistently in the Racks storage (BTree).

- The attributes (and the propertysheet which is a attribute) are
  managed by the "PersistentAttributes" attribute provider.
  (Can I verify this by some kind of inspection?)
- If I would create Attribute Providers (with SkinScripts) they
 could redirect the storage to what ever storage i like.

Hm, I realize that I'm still very confused and the only way out of that
is "doing stuff" and see what happens.

PS. I uploaded the latest version of EmployX if anybody want to
have a look. Its working now and should do basicly the same
thing EmployZ does (except minor cahnges).