On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> I'm not sure why this isn't in 2.3.1b1, but yes, the code in getobject was
> changed to use unrestrictedTraverse for this very reason.

On closer inspection, I can see that it is actually changed in
2.3.1b1.  It does say unrestrictedTraverse (line 457, I belive).  I
grepped for restrictedTraverse, but couldn't find any occurances
(lib/python/Products/ZCatalog).  Why am I still being asked to log in as
emergencyuser to be able to do this, if I'm not using
restrictedTraverse.  And is there a way to actuall give access to
restrictedTraverse (or, probably more corretly, to let it traverse)?