Lalo Martins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>  > To get it working in my zope account at Codeit, I moved Hiper
>  > from Shared/ to Products/ and changed the import statements.
> Why?

Zope or the codeit setup didn't seem to see things in
INSTANCE_HOME/Shared and I don't have access to SOFTWARE_HOME/Shared.

> Each line is the Id of an ExternalTestCase object. You can use
> RestrictedTraversal, as in MyFolder/tests/MyTestCase.

Ok - only after importing ZUnit-samples.zexp could I get a clue about
how to make this work. I suppose I could have tried that sooner.

What's the reason for this new level of indirection, the
ExternalTestCase object ? And do you think this name is appropriate ?
(I am confused about tests vs test cases vs test suites)

Also, any ideas about the following which I get when running either my
own tests or the samples:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 83, in running
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 83, in run
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 239, in run
    return self(result)
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 245, in __call__
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 141, in __call__
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 44, in startTest
    context = self.monitor.startTestWithContext(test)
  File "/home/simon/Products/ZUnit/", line 93, in startTestWithContext
    return self.testReport.newContext(
AttributeError: id

Best regards,