> It works.. partially. For some reason it looks like getPersistentItemIDs
> does not always return a *complete* list. I need to run this method
> several times to completely exhaust the Rack's storage. Thoughts? The
> only way I ever create Track objects is via a different method that is
> only accessed once (a long time ago!)

Well, I experiences something similar when changing a Racks storage
from persistent to non-persistent. The included objects are marked
as orphaned then and should be deleted with the Clear-Button. This
also works, but only the half of them gets deleted every time I click
on that button.. So I also have to press it several times.. Sounds like
the same problem..

COM.lounge                                          http://comlounge.net/
communication & design                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]