How come no one is answering to my mail below. Is it too trivial or too complex or the people in the list is too busy ? Please respond if you have any clue/suggetion.

>From: "jawad haider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Subject: [Zope-dev] Simple Question
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 10:35:46

I have recently started exploring zope and I want to develop this simple thing:
A search form and when somebody presses the submit button after specifying the search criteria, I want
search results to be displayed on the same page below the  the search criteria.
Following is the piece of code,
<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<form action= "dtFindCustomer">
<th align="left">Name</th>
<input type="submit"value="Search Customer">
Here dtFindCustomer is a DTML method which in turns call z sql method which performs actual search in the MY SQL DB. Any suggetions, links or references to acomplish this are welcome.

_______________________________________________ Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! ** (Related lists - )