----- Original Message -----
From: "jawad haider" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Simple Question

> <input type="submit"value="Search Customer">
> </form>
> Here dtFindCustomer is a DTML method which in turn call z sql method which
performs actual search in the MY SQL DB. The control is transfered to the
> HOW CAN i redirect the control on the same page and get the results
returned to the same page and displayed on this same page ?
> Hope I am able to explain my question this time.

Try to add a name attribute to the submit button like:

<input type="submit" name="submitted" value="Search Customer">

Inside the DTML method you must check if the 'submitted' variable is set:

<dtml-if submitted>
  Form has been submitted

    <form action=....>