On Wed, 23 May 2001, jawad haider wrote:

> I wanted to make a search form in which search criteria and search
> result will appear on the same page e.g.search criteria on the top and
> when the submit button is pressed the list of search results should be
> displayed in the bottom of the page.
> But when I try to accomplish this using the following code the search
> results are displayed on a separate page.

You want to page to 1) draw a form if there are no search criteria and 2)
call itself when the form is submitted.  Andreas already showed how you
can check for a form submission, and havving the page call itself is

<form action=".">

this form will submit to its own URL.  Your question is out of the scope
of this list, which is about Zope core and product development.  This is a
user question, and should be directed to the Zope list [EMAIL PROTECTED]