> I just see lots of solutions many of which attack some of the same
problems
> and no clear way to get those people comunicating and making informed
> trade-offs

I think this is a really good point.

However, I think the fishbowl should remain the center for solutions.

The collector is the center for problems.

What I see as missing is a mapping between problems and solutions. I'd love
to see what bugs or issues a proposal addresses and I'd like to be able to
'vote' for proposals on that basis.

Do other people think this would be a good idea?

If so, what would need to be done for it to become a reality?

cheers,

Chris