On Wed, 27 Jun 2001, Stephan Richter wrote:

> If I have some time left at all tonight, I will make a wizard that
> could be the initial front-end to mk-zprod. Could you give me a short
> list of things you would like to ask the user?

A list of images (like dtmldoc.gif and such)
If you want to set a default Catalog name
If you want nice redirection after adding objects
if you want to include standard headers in your dtml files
a list of classes
 class name
 class type
 class icon name
 catalogaware or not (or may just methods to index/reindex th object)
  a list of attributes
    attribute name
    attribute type
    attribute default value