Hi!

I am working on internationalizing a Zope 2.4.1 instance with ZBabel and
providing a set of patches for Zope 2.4.1. My idea was that things would
become much easier if I had a tarball that just contains all *.dtml files
and the folder structure for them, so I can distribute the tarball as a
patch that can be applied to a plain 2.4.1 instance.

Do we have any Unix/Linux/GNU experts on the list who know how to write that
as a shell command? I am sure that with tar and grep and some pipes or so it
is possible, I am just too dumb to find out the right syntax  ...

Cheers

Joachim