Trevor Toenjes wrote:
> This prevents the manipulation of session variables. In my case, I am using > embedded session variables and writing it to a database. > > So, based on my current requirement, I request to put more security options > in SiteAccess, to allow AccessRules to be used during URL traversal. > Allow the Security tab context to apply to AccessRules, so they can be > executed by "Anonymous User". I didn't see that thread. I'm not sure how you can get what you want- the whole idea of access rules is that they apply before traversal. What do you want to happen during traversal? -- ethan mindlace fremen | iMeme - The most full featured Zope Host http://mindlace.net | Root, ZEO, MySQL, Mailman, Unlimited Domains iMeme Partner | http://iMeme.net "It is our desire to remain what we are that limits us. -- Project 2501" _______________________________________________ Zope-Dev maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev ** No cross posts or HTML encoding! ** (Related lists - http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )
