Trevor Toenjes wrote:

> This prevents the manipulation of session variables.  In my case, I am using
> embedded session variables and writing it to a database.
> So, based on my current requirement, I request to put more security options
> in SiteAccess, to allow AccessRules to be used during URL traversal.
> Allow the Security tab context to apply to AccessRules, so they can be
> executed by "Anonymous User".

I didn't see that thread. I'm not sure how you can get what you want- the whole idea
of access rules is that they apply before traversal.

What do you want to happen during traversal?

ethan mindlace fremen  |  iMeme - The most full featured Zope Host    |  Root, ZEO, MySQL, Mailman, Unlimited Domains
iMeme Partner          |
"It is our desire to remain what we are that limits us. -- Project 2501"