Hi all,

I'am looking for several products to translate zope-site into german.
I have found ZBabel and it works very fine for normal websites.
It always works fine in the standard_error_message if there is an
error_value and an error_type.
But it doesnt work if i get an string exception, because the error_value
is an complete html-site.
Therefore i tryed to patch some Exceptions in HTTPResponse to raise an
class-Exception and a short string
as error_value.
The problem i see is that all exceptions in zope are raised in many
defferent places and thats very difficult
to patch them or to make them translation-able.
I think it is a good way to change all string-exceptions like these in
HTTPResponse to class-exceptions and the error_value
to a normal description. With these changes the standard_error_message
could be raised and there is an ability to
translate the error_value.
Do i think in the right way or did i missing any facts

thanks as