From: Trevor Toenjes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This proposal is dead-on to make the errors more accessible and
> customizable.  This is the solution to some of my previous error_message
> threads.
> How do we move this from proposal to project?

We need to define the scope very clearly.  Please add your ideas to the Wiki

> Why not start with a less ambitious first phase of opening up Exceptions
> control as a "product".  How about a Folder attribute or a
> standard_error_message controller?

This is a very good idea.  One risk is that because it should work with
string-based exceptions, it might *encourage* people to continue to work
with string-based exceptions.

We would also need to fix the 'errors outside html' and 'hardcoded errors'
problems as part of the project, I think.