> > Time in my case at least. Over the last 6 month I have been gradually
> > working on SourceForge-like site.
>Why bother? Why not just use SourceForge?

Well, I want to demonstrate that Zope can do it. I will not have the
patience to make a nice interface on top of it (unless I get paid for it),
but at least tight Mailman and CVS integration are awesome examples of the
capabilities of Zope.

Remark to title: This is not really true, since I will only write a few
"small" products; what people do with it is another question.

Stephan Richter
CBU - Physics and Chemistry Student
Web2k - Web Design/Development & Technical Project Management