Chris McDonough wrote:
> Make sure you try the "unscrew.py" thing I sent over before doing that...

sitting here waiting for you response to my last email saying that
didn't work, I realized I hadn't deleted the cache before restarting.

So, now that that the cache is gone, I restarted it up and it now works.

Phew!

Ok. So I _really_ appreciate your help on this. (Someone ought to
create a document on what I just went through.)

My next question is: What is the best way to recreate a clean Data.fs
from the one I have currently (I'm thinking your answer is going to
use your zopebackup.py external method.)

--andy.