On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 10:32:11AM -0500, Paul Everitt wrote:
> All in all, only a few days separate the two releases, and obviously CVS
> people have been able to get at changes all along.  Thus, I don't think
> this is an extreme case.

Also note that downloading a source release from CVS is very very very easy.
Just use the following link:

This will get you a tarball with a CVS export of the current 2.4.x branch,
which will contain *exactly* the same contents as the Ssource release we'll
make as soon as the windows problem is resolved.

Martijn Pieters