I'd like to see ZSQL methods altered so that bind variables could be used in
SQL queries.

This would improve  SQL operations for at least Oracle, which is the one db
I know of that uses bind variables to speed it's querie-management.

This is filed as a bugreport in the collector previously but has been turned
down/put on hold until a newer version of zope.

What is the time schedule of Zope 2.6? I ask because I need to start using
2.5 before I suggest more improvements to zope :-)

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services