From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Lennart Regebro
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 2:54 AM
To: Brian Lloyd; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] Zope 2.6 planning - call for contributors!

> I wholeheartedly agree that 2.6 needs to be significantly a community
> effort. While I know that many people are engaged in the Zope 3 effort,
> we also need to get some people engaged on defining and producing
> 2.6 in the interim. There is not much on the plan right now, so the
> possibilities are relatively wide open :) Let's get a discussion
> started to define 2.6.

OK. The things I'd like to see included is the Enhanced Virtual Host Monster
that iMeme did, or maybe even the Virtual Host Folder that is being
developed now (I haven't tried that one out, but it looks good on paper).

I'd also like the functionality provided by the local roles "blacklist"
enhancement we did ( http://www.zope.org/Members/regebro/LRBlacklist ).

And of course, the bugs that we have reported fixed. :-)

Can't think of anything more right now.