On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:54, Adrian Hungate wrote:
> The call profiler seems to be a very popular feature, and it seems to
> provide very useful information. It's not rock solid yet (I am sure I even
> remember it's author saying this a day or so ago)

Any idea what I might have been referring to? I don't recall having said
anything about the profiler in any forums except these about any topic other
than integrating it into the core. And certainly nothing about stability.

Mind you, I was quite ill late last week, and I might have unwittingly sent
some email off in my delerious state... :)