----- Original Message -----
From: "Toby Dickenson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Brian Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "seb bacon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Chris Withers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"Richard Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Casey Duncan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Anthony Baxter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] MonkeyPatching in the Core (was: Zope 2.6 planning)

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:20:58 -0500, "Brian Lloyd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I can attest that the only thing worse than confusing
>code is _invisible_ code.

The main page of the Control_Panel already displays a fairly long list
of name/value pairs describing the state of the zope installation:
Zope Version, INSTANCE_HOME, etc.

Maybe Products should be able to include 'headline news' which also
gets displayed there.

?

Toby Dickenson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]