Here are the news
        - whener the CMF is access through a VHM, only one cookie is set
(__ac_name) and we get a loop on the login page

        - whenever the CMF is accessed directly (in my case through an ssh tunnel
pointing to the root of the zope) two cookies are set (__ac=anA6YXRhbGFu%0A
and __ac_name)

More to follow.

(sorry for being so slow, I am sick and had to go to the doctor).

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Nexedi (CEO)
GPG Fingerprint: 40FF FA78 75AA 680D 8BB4  EEF9 539A 79CC CB8E 5F01