I started debugging Zope. I found that the various methods in
CookieCrumbler are called and should normally set a cookie for auth_cookie.

However, under VHM operation, this does not happen when auth_cookie ==

I changed the name of the authentication cookie to __ac_erp5 in the CMF
(www.erp5.org is the site I am working on).

Everything works fine now.

I have absolutely no idea what it can mean.

As a reminder, I had no problems for 6 months and suddenly, after a small
upgrade, all this strange behaviour started.

Jean-Paul Smets-Solanes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Nexedi (CEO)
GPG Fingerprint: 40FF FA78 75AA 680D 8BB4  EEF9 539A 79CC CB8E 5F01