Not sure where Nico was quoting from but I saw my name so thought I'd comment ;-)

Nicola Larosa wrote:

> > About the separation between content&layout, you are not obliged to use
> > ZPT to get that (don't belive a certain Mr. Withers here ;)).
>
> Yes, you are.

Well, the anonymous poster was right that you don't _need_ ZPT to do that, it just
makes
it a hulluva lot easier. To look at it from a different point of view, it _is_
possible to
mix presentation and logic badly in ZPT, it's just a lot more difficult.

My take on ZPT is that it's a pretty cool way of tackling the "embedding code in HTML"
problem (apparently the latest versions of ASP also have the idea of using tag
attributes
to store markup code) and hence I like to evangelise.

I apologise if it seems I'm being a little one sided :-)

cheers,

Chris