on 5/14/02 4:41 AM, Chris Withers at [EMAIL PROTECTED] scrivened:
> Okay, repeat the mantra over to yourself:
> Templating languages are not procedural languages

Sounds nice, but what does it mean?  AFAIK a procedural language is
something that has a definite order of execution... How does a templating
language differ?

>>> Can you give any material that actually backs up these sweeping claims? ;-)
>> Prone to errors: when changing the condition, have to duplicated edits in 2
>> places,
> No you don't. Do I have to say that a third time? ;-)

Referring to, not the construct you exemplified, but the previous one in the
thread (can't find it in the archive right now)....