Yo,

we had a nasty crash of our zope server that we use for a b2b web
application. The Data.fs ZODB lost a significant amount of data.

At this point, we restored the Data.fs from our last backup and the
server is back up and running. (breathing relieved)

What worries me is that we have no clue whatsoever on what happened,
besides the constatation that somehow, somewhere we lost a whole tree of
objects.

So does anyone have an object browser of the ZODB or some
tools/procedures on how to find out what went wrong?

I really hope we are not going to lose a lot of sleep because of this.

TIA,

Sloot.